Starting A Franchise Business in Malaysia
If your goal is to start and operate your own franchise business in Malaysia, we will equip you with the tools for success!
Our innovative franchise programs help foreigners starting a franchise business in Malaysia, integrates personal consultation, strategic planning and operation’s expertise to provide you with a full-service business acquisition solution to start a franchise business in Malaysia. In applying our resources and experience, we ensure that prospective franchise buyers make intelligent investment decisions in business and the future. There is a total of 586 franchise businesses in Malaysia Franchise Industry is up trending with consistent growth of 15% year-on-year since 2008!
Low-Risk Business as A Proven Success System! A franchise provides an immediate proven business model that is viable, profitable. A brand built by the franchisor is instantly recognizable. All kinds of supports in managerial, operational, marketing, staffing, problem-solving capabilities from franchisor are an assurance to sustain a successful business.
Here are some categories choice of investment with an estimate of capital investment :
Estimated Franchise Acquisition Fee minimum RM300,000 to RM 2 million for these brands:
Estimated Franchise Acquisition Fee of RM500,000 to RM1 million for these brands:
Estimate Franchise Acquisition Fee of above RM1 million for these brands:
Complete Franchise Acquisition Services
At MalaysiaBizAdvisory, we offer comprehensive services to help you select a franchise that best fits your needs and qualifications, this includes advising the right entity and how to structure the set up for future goals to maximize your return in Malaysia. To get your franchise business operating smoothly in Malaysia, we have designed a program to assist you in every aspect of franchise acquisition, from due diligence, incorporation of a new company, financing, setting up & operations, choosing the site location right up to store opening.
Some of our primary services include:
- Conduct Research & Due Diligence on the potential profitable franchise business, using a tool that will guide you through some of the key issues you need to evaluate, list of questions that we will ask the franchisor when evaluating the franchise’s financials, training programs, support, operational issues, etc. that will enable you to make an informed decision. This service complete negotiations and final signing of the final Franchise Agreement.
- Incorporation of New Company. As a foreigner, you can own 100% of your business (Malaysia Company Sdn Bhd) in Malaysia. We will provide you proper incorporation with complete details for your business objectives for your future expansion as well as full compliance with the Malaysia Government Authorities’rules and regulations.
- Setting Up & Operations. After an acquisition, we can act as the liaison between the franchisor and yourself to set-up the franchise business operations i.e. Site Selection, Design Concept, Renovation, Hiring, Training, Marketing & Promotion, Stock Ordering, Pre-opening preparation, soft opening right up to grand opening.
- Obtaining Business Licenses. All companies with majority shares of more than 50% would require to apply for Wholesale, Retail Trade license. There will be additional business licenses especially for food and beverages industry from local town council authorities.
- Obtaining Work Visa. To protect your investment in Malaysia, you are allowed to apply for a two-years’ DP10 renewable expatriate visa under your Company. This visa will allow you to fully operate and manage your business legally.
Our goal at the end is to make a return on your investment by helping you understand what you’re signing, and more importantly, whether you’re signing with the right franchisor! We advise more in depth on the right entity for your set up including the structure to maximize your tax savings with future goals in mind.
Consult us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603-2181 2882 for a private consultation appointment to find further info for each step, how we can start the process while you are in your country! Fees of minimum USD 100 per hour will be charged. We “simplify your investment in Malaysia”.
Interested to start a Franchise Store? Fill in the following information for us to better advise the right opportunities match your needs.