5 Simple Steps How to Set Up Malaysia Labuan Offshore Company
To ensure all necessary approvals able to obtain from relevant authorities for setting up a Labuan offshore company, we will perform an internal due diligence process, this is to avoid any disappointment from day one once we agreed to take on your case to have smooth registration of your Labuan Offshore Company! Check out more information on starting a business in Malaysia as a foreigner.
There is a distinctive difference between Malaysia local Sdn Bhd Company and Labuan Offshore company that you need to know to ensure you make the right choice based on your business nature and full compliance with all regulations. This to avoid any major problems of owning a wrong business entity in Malaysia which often happened to foreigners including wasting effort, time and money. At MalaysiaBizAdvisory, all our services are backed by the Client Service Agreement, clearly spell out the payment and refund policies.
While Malaysia Government welcome warmly foreigners to set up international businesses in Malaysia to enjoy low tax benefit and ownership of 100% via Labuan Offshore Company, all business owners are expected to keep their companies fully comply with the following relevant authorities:
1. Labuan Company Formation AuthorityCheck out-Why more and more expatriates prefer to set up Labuan Company?
2. Inland Revenue Authority
3. Malaysia Immigration Department
4. Central Bank of Malaysia How to Set Up Malaysia Labuan Offshore Company
Once we have completed the due diligence process based on the six (6) keys questions to match your objectives plus your background check is clear, we will advise you the right entity and guide you each of the (five) 5 steps of the way to incorporate the Malaysia Labuan Offshore Company successfully.
Here are the 5 simple steps how to set up Malaysia Labuan Offshore Company:
1. Business nature and Structure of the Company to align with tax and compliance
2. Decide your Company identity- please propose 3 names to check for availability and decide on suffix to be used: “Co.Ltd”, “Limited”, “Ltd”, “Labuan”, “LLC” or “Inc”
3. Decide on Paid-Up Capital
4. Finalizing the type of bank account you need
5. Decide if you need two (2) years’ multiple entry work visas for yourself, partners and family members.
How to Set Up Malaysia Labuan Offshore Company Malaysia Successfully -Profiling and Documentation
We will profile your documents and provide guidance in preparation each piece of documents required for each stage to lodge successfully for approvals. Here are the (five)5 different stages of processes from formation of the company complete with an opening bank account and your 2 years’ work visa under the Labuan company:
Stage 1 – Registration of Labuan Company
Stage 2 – Application of Work Visa for Labuan Expatriates
Stage 3 – Application of Entry Visa
Stage 4 – Landing Procedure and Final Stamping of Visa for Expatriates and their dependents
Stage 5 – Opening of Bank account and Interview How to Set Up Malaysia Labuan Offshore Company
*Dependents of spouse and children (aged under 21) can be included in the (two) 2 years’ work visa application. Parents can be included in the applicant for a yearly visa.
Labuan Company enjoys a corporate tax rate of 3% while a Labuan Investment Holding company, completely 0% tax rate. We have been long in business render expertise in serving only foreigners worldwide in all aspect of business setup and investment in Malaysia and able to serve you with a comprehensive list of Support and Services available to assist you to comply with all legality and up to date information to ensure:
1. Your Labuan company is active and not penalized or blacklisted
2. Your Labuan bank account is credible and active with the banking system in Malaysia
3. Your Labuan work visa is able to renew after the initial (two) 2 years expired.
Send us your inquiry to find out if your objectives fit to enjoy the full advantages of the Labuan Company set-up. We “simplify your business investment” in Malaysia.
How to Set Up Malaysia Labuan Offshore Company
How[contact-form-7 id=”2939″ title=”o